Are you looking to sign up your son or daughter to join the scouts in Willington? We typically accept new members once a year, every September. Sometimes, if we have places available we will accept new members during the year.
You can request to join at any time, we will usually be in touch during the month of August to let you know if we can accept your child.
We accept new members in the following ways:
- Children of Scouters (leaders) already in the group.
- Children of people who sign up to be a Scouter (you must accept the roles and responsibilities of being an Adult in Scouting – as defined by Scouting Ireland
- Siblings of existing members
- People from our ‘waiting list’, in the local area, in order of the date they joined the list.
- People from our ‘waiting list’, outside the local area, in order of the date they joined the list.
Why not put your child’s name down today: