Larch Hill Overnight
When: Saturday August 21st to Sunday August 22nd
Who: All Scouts and Ventures
Where: Larch Hill
Cost: €10 per scout, paid by August 15th.
Drop Off/Pick Up:
Scouts should be dropped off at 10:00am on Saturday at Larch Hill Carpark, a member of the Leader team will be there to meet your Scout. Collection will be at 2:00pm on Sunday.
- Packed lunch/snack for Saturday.
- Face-masks (at least 3 to allow for daily changing)
- Hand Sanitiser
- Neckerchief & Woggle
- Sleeping Bag
- Warm Clothes
- Night Wear
- Eating Equipment*
- Small Day Bag
- Water Bottle
- Hiking Boots
- Rain Gear (jacket and bottoms)
- Bivy Bag
This activity will be planned an executed fully aligned to Scouting Ireland and DCYA Covid-19 advice. Please see a summary of measures that we are implementing to make this activity Covid-19 safe!
- Scouts will be outdoors in open-air at all times.
- Scouts will be required to wear face-masks when adequate social distancing cannot be achieved.
- All Scouts will sleep in individual hammocks/tents, at least 2 meters apart from each other.
- We will be providing hand-washing and sanitising facilities (Scouts should also bring hand sanitiser).
Please confirm your scout(s) attendance via text by at this overnight by text by August 15th.